Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Travel to Pulau Pinang


One more!!! I just want to share my awesome trip again. This time i went to Pulau Pinang.



For the first time my family and i went to Pulau Pinang to visit our relatives. Incidentally, at that time Festival Pesta Penang was held there. I am very excited at that time and can not wait to arrive at Pulau Pinang. We take off at 9:00 a.m. in the morning and arrived at 5:00 at the evening. We take a rest a while at our relatives' house because of we all are tired. After that, our relatives took us to the best place to eat at Pulau Pinang.








 We ordered a lot of food because all of my relative and my family was hungry at that time.So may juices and foods on our table. After we done with our feast, we find a beautiful place to take some pictures for our memory as we already arrived at Pulau Pinang.







 At 9:00 p.m. we went to the Festival Pulau Pinang to see what are the festival have there. After we arrived at that festival,we have to buy tickets to entering the festival. 



After that we enter that festival and i was shocked because it was so big and crowded with so many people in that festival. I can see a lot of people in front of me and it is quite hard for me to walking in there. After that, i saw so many stalls that sell so many cheap things and i saw a very beautiful branded shoe. Then i ask my mom a permission to buy that shoe. And you know what , my mom give me a chance to buy that shoe.i was so happy at that time and buy that shoe.
This is the picture of the shoe that i buy from there.


Then, we walking in that festival and see so many games to play in there such as roller coaster,the haunted house and many more.


I snap a picture of my parents as a memory for them and me.





 After that, my brother and i walking and entering the hall which is the singing show is held there.There were so many beautiful and cute singer in that hall. Then, one of the singer pull one of the audience and ask her to dance and all the audience were cheering for that sporting girl. 

Then, we saw Najwa Latiff on the stage. We were very excited to hear she singing. All people in that hall cheer after saw she is standing on the stage.


After that, we all took our way back home tiredly. I hope that me and my family can go to that beautiful place one more time and snap a beautiful memory with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment