Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Travel with my Friends

Hi guys , today i would like to share about my trip to terengganu for 2 days 1 night . It was my best experience that i go vacation with my friends . We start our journey at kota bharu Kelantan at 9 am.
We arrived at kuala Terengganu around 12 pm . we already booking hotel at seri Malaysia hotel in the town of Terengganu . so we check in at the hotel for 2 days 1 night and the total price is RM250 per room with free breakfast .
This is our first day in Terengganu . At 4 oclock 2 pm after we take some break we go to Pasar Payang to buy some gift to my parents .
I buy some of keropok,losong,kain batik , and other else . After we go to Pasar Payang we go to Masjid Kristal
But it was unhappy because all of us didn’t bring phone to take some picture . but it was nice place .

The second day , in the morning after we take some breakfast at the hotel we go to Batu Buruk Beach . here i got some picture . it was the moment that the sunrise .








Here also I put some picture of my friends . two of them are my best friends since school









After we go to Batu Buruk Beach . we go to china town . it call kampong cina . all of the shops there only Chinese shop . here the picture of china twn that we go.











It was nice place at china town . all of you must go to this place . it were very nice place nd its also near the Pasar Payang .
After we go to china town . we take our lunch at stall near the Pasar Payang . then we check out on the hotel at 3 pm . then we continue back to Kelantan at 6 pm . it was best moment we go to Terengganu but we didn’t have enough time to go rantau abang and many place there .

I hope that I can stay there for 3 or 4 days .  that’s all from me . about trip to Terengganu . J

No comments:

Post a Comment