Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trip to Tambun

Here it is!! I want to throwback my trip to the Lost World Of Tambun Waterpark at Perak Darul Ridzuan.

That was my first time i went to the awesome waterpark at Perak. I went there with my friends and schoolmates and also my teachers. I did not remember what date that i go but i just remember the year. We went there on 2012 and that is the biggest trip that my school ever held. Before we went to the awesome waterpark, we went to Cameron Highland and sleep there for one night at Heritage Hotel Greenhill Resort.
I think that it was one of the best hotel in Cameron Highland. 






 The next day we took off to the awesome waterpark at 9:00 a.m. in the morning and arrived around 2:00 p.m. in the afternoon. My friends and i were very excited to take a shower and play around in that waterpark.




 We fastly change our shirt and entering the waterpark. The first pupil that jumped in the first pool at the entrance of that waterpark is me. I was so excited to play around at that waterpark. There are so much things that can be play at that water park such as water slide, walking around the water park with the buoys and many more. The awesome thing is when my friend and i walking in the the ancient cave. We saw a lot of ancient things there.





 After shower and play around we went to the cafe and eat a delicious ice-cream. It was a very sweet moment for my friends and i.




 After that, we changed our shirt and walk through at the mini zoo in that water park. The animals that we see in that zoo is the first one is the big fierce tough tiger swimming around the pool in it cage, the beautiful white horse, beautiful birds and many more beautiful animals there. 






That was the last activity my schoolmates and i at that awesome waterpark. Then, we pack our bag and get ready to go back to our home with the bus. That was the happiest memory that i would never forget. I hope that i can go to the awesome Lost World Of Tambun Water Park again with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment